Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Neon Eyes


My knee still feels worse than it did before my surgery and it's driving me crazy! I know standing on it all day at work isn't helping, but I guess I just thought it would be feeling good by now. :(

I went home last weekend to see my family and my cat, and it was very nice. My Mom bought me the Electric eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay, and the color payoff is nuts! Definitely recommend if you're into neon eyes. I used it under my eyes for a double wing thing today.

Btw, it's officially Christmas season as far as I'm concerned. Ready for lights and hot cocoa and a fake tree with real-tree scented air fresheners on it!



My Dad this weekend: What did you do to your eyebrows??

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair this short & I'm sorry your knee isn't feeling better yet :( I've never tried neon eye colors but this looks hella great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is very cute- you look rather like you stepped out of one of your own pieces of art with it. Which, I mean, obviously since you drew them, they are your style but here... you look like one of your drawn girls personified. How cool and edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would not mind a little riding your ass

    ReplyDelete