Saturday, March 14, 2015

Orange U Glad?!


Hey guys! I'm sure you've all missed my outfit posts for the past, idk, month!
 I'm very happy that the sun is out at 6 again. You won't hear me complain about losing an hour in Spring when it means more daylight for me! Tomorrow is my day off, and when I sit in the back taking photos at work, I fantasize about spending it painting a million things. Tbh I'm writing this post while waiting for the next episode of One Piece to buffer, so you see how my time off inevitably gets spent. Plus, interaction with customers on a busy Saturday is enough to suck the creative urges outta me! 

Tomorrow my Mom is coming up to hang out with me, and the added bonus is she might buy me some groceries! I ate spaghetti and a granola bar last night for dinner. Honestly I'm going hungry because I haven't been able to get to the store, not because we're destitute, as Travis has a job! (please don't let me writing this jinx it) Where he's getting scheduled actual hours! It's been a rough first year on that poor boy.

In other old-lady news, I stretched (I didn't even stretch that hard) and tore something (?) in my knee- now it's all swollen and I'm limping up and down the stairs for hot tea and ice packs... it's not conducive to my go-go-go lifestyle or my impatient nature :-/








These pants are thick, so I thought they might act as an ace bandage on my knee. That was a dumb thought, because I realized real quick that everything I own is tight on my thighs, not my knees, why would I even think that? My injury can't keep me down, though! Except for, well, physically.


Jeans: American Apparel
Lace Top: Kensie (via my work)
Cropped Cardigan: Free People (via my work)
Shoes: Wanted (via my work)
Hat: Forever 21 (via my work)
Necklace: Stella and Dot (via my work)
Bee Brooch: By me :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the top and cardigan together. It almost looks like its one top!
    Keep off your leg for a while and don't push it. Pushing an injury like this can turn something that will heal in a week or 2, to healing in a year... It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Knee pain seriously sucks. I hope yours gets better soon. Just take it easy and pop some anti-inflammatory pills. They really help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "holy guacamole!" <my literal response when i saw your glasses.

    ReplyDelete