Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tie Dye Skirt


Time is getting away from me again!
I hope you guys had a good Valentines Day. Travis's birthday was the 15th, and our anniversary is the 16th, so we usually make a big deal of it all and buy presents and eat out. But we decided we couldn't afford it this year. It's ok, I think most people have a rough first year out of school. I did buy him another anime figurine, and we bought some clearance Valentines candy on Sunday. So pretty good weekend anyway! My Mom got me some Lush stuff, so I used my first bath bomb this week, too!
At work I've been enjoying managing our social media. My boss lets me get creative with it, which is really nice! I know I could be making more somewhere else, but I'm not confident I could find a job I enjoy as much. So that's not a bad place to be! What are your favorite stores as far as social media goes? I need to look up good facebooks and instagrams for ideas.







Most of my clothes these days are from work. Working at a resale store you really find out that you can wear a big variety of sizes! Working with different brands (or sucking it in to make it work) means I have a closet ranging from size 0-12 right now, lol!

Top: Loft, via work
Skirt: Anthropologie via work
Shoes: Madden Girl, via DSW
Vest: thrifted
Necklace: Stella and Dot via work

8 comments:

  1. This is a really cute and comfy coordinate. :)

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that skirt secondhand, too, but it looks super poofy on me, so I don't wear it often. I work at a thrift shop and it's awesome to get first pick of so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so pretty! I would love to work in a resale store, but I seriously don't think I would bring home ANY money because I would not be able to resist all the cute stuff! Also, where in SC do you live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Columbia! It snowed in the upstate this weekend, but we just got cold rain :/

      Delete
    2. Ahh okay cool! Have you been to Charleston at all? How far away is that from Columbia? (Im heading there for a very short trip in a few weeks as we are hoping to move back to a coastline with more moderate weather soon :) )

      Delete
    3. I actually haven't been to Charleston, everyone tells me it's great! It's like 2 hours from here. We should hang out if you have free time, even though I won't know any cool places to show you ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the polka dot shirt.

    As for stories/companies that do good social media- Hands down, Popbasic does the most amazing job with social media I've ever seen. They've recently expanded into Youtube, but I think you need to do that. They do a ton on FB and Twitter. A lot of it is just the effort to get to know the customers and post "sneak peeks" though they've recently started doing random giveaways (like "flower fridays" where they will send someone flowers. I don't think the giveaways are needed though either.) They are just friendly, post many photos/images, and are very prompt to answer and work out any customer service stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristian, I'll look into it! You're always so helpful :)

      Delete