Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween! This year I'm a space alien, mostly because I wanted to wear glitter makeup. I told Travis that if he didn't pick a costume, he'd have to be a cat... so, he's a business cat.








It wasn't actually my cheapest costume ever haha. I went to Goodwill and grabbed all the shiny stuff I saw. I made my peplum from a holographic car shade that I took apart, pleated, and sewed to a ribbon. Other than that I basically glued pom poms everywhere and had fun with my makeup! Definitely wish I still had my pink hair for this costume.





Hope you all have a spooky day!

6 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest ever, both individually and together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable costume this is - almost as cute as you guys as a couple! Your blog looks so fun, I came across it and am excited to look at your outfits and see what you wear when you're not being a space alien! Hope your halloween was wonderful:)
    xoxo Rachel F.
    allsfairinloveandwardrobe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute costumes and pics :) I love your peplum- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. N'aww, you guys are the cutest!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe! ya'll are so cute! if space aliens exist, i hope they look sorta like this costume. lol.

    ReplyDelete