Thursday, July 24, 2014

Presh


It's lame how long it's been since I last posted.

In the past couple of weeks I have (mostly) moved into my new apartment that I'm sharing with my boyfriend. We had to get the AC fixed, as well as some of the sinks, and the floors are warped and there's a hole in the back door. I'm trying to figure out furniture and decorating and it's finally starting to look like my cute little home! It's been very stressful not only due to moving, but because Travis just started his job 2 days ago so I'm having to shoulder the first month's rent without his paycheck.

I'm trying to handle everything with only a reasonable amount of freak-outs. But work has been going well (I got a small raise!) and I love that I can shop ethically there, with an employee discount no less! I have a desk now so I can start painting again, and hopefully photograph some more of my cute outfits! My battery died on me halfway through shooting today, which was a shame because, as I thought when I looked in the mirror this morning: I look fucking presh.





It's also too damn hot; like a sauna everytime I step outside. File that under "my least favorite things about Columbia." Here's one for my "most favorite": the college radio station.

Dress: Asos
Shoes: Thrifted

9 comments:

  1. nice dress <3
    flowercrepess.blogspot.com

    tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adulting again huh? :D Life is cool, even with the hard parts, so don't dread, you'll pull through! ^^
    Love this cutesy dress, it's so you, the mix of colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO CUTE. As usual. The weather in Michigan has been so weird. Muggy one day, cold the next. That's what I get for living in this wishy-washy state I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress!!! Absolutely love it on you. It sounds like you're going through a pretty stressful time, but you seem like you're handling it well (much better than I would be)!

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many great shots! I love that this dress is sweet & feminine, yet tailored and grown up! The colors and pattern are so pretty. Don't you just love when you make good choices? lol :)

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do indeed look precious in this. Very school girl grown up :)

    Good luck with your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You DO look fucking presh! That dress is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been "creepin'" through your outfit posts and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I am really diggin' that collar!

    ReplyDelete