Sunday, March 2, 2014

Art Lately and a Survey

Before we get into my art, I hafta ask you guys to take this survey for me. I totally slacked on getting it done, so I need a couple responses quickly. The more in depth you get with your answers the better!
edit: thanks to everyone who took it, I have plenty of answers now! I'll leave it up in case some of you just looooove taking surveys ;)

I painted a few springy ladies, and here's the first finished one! I'm so ready for warm weather.

This here's my witchsona! She has ice cream powers and a demon cat.

Last is feminist piece. It's about how women are sometimes forced behind traditionally "girly" stereotypes, and how they have to hide their true selves.

Thanks if you took my survey <3


12 comments:

  1. What an interesting survey! Are you thinking of doing something food related on the web?

    And as usual gorgeous artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making a food website for my coding class! Thanks so much for taking it, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Taking the survey now because, why not!
    And I love your pretty artwork - I'm so untalented that I'm envious of anyone who can draw :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would legit pay for a witchsona print. She is who I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's what I said! Totally my role model.

      Delete
  4. Witchsona is awesome! Love the others too xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art posts are my favorite I love al of these (especially the icecream kitty witch :) !)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your witchsona is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your artwork is absolutely beautiful rachel! i esp love the symbolism behind that last one. i would also say the same is true for men & both make me quite sad, but i wont get into that here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented. Forever envious!

    ReplyDelete