Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chop



Hey!
I cut my hair off in literally 5 cuts last night... and I really like this sort of awkward long bob length! I definitely want to go shorter, like off the shoulder, but I also don't want to say goodbye to my orange just yet. I miss my long hair, but those split ends were turning into split middles if ya know what I'm sayin.

This outfit is pretty unusual for me, kinda casual and tomboy. I like it though, it's comfy! The jeans are Calvin Klein circa 1980... before skinnies were in style obvi. I might take them in, I don't know what to do with all this extra space around my calves!





The yellow thing you see behind me is the beginnings of a patterned skirt for my thesis! Which I don't even know about anymore, I feel like I've gotten a lot of negative critique on it, and I'm just feeling kindof dull about it. And really school, period. I'm not even looking forward to break! Travis is going to be in Italy with his family and I'm going to be home with no friends and no job. When you don't have anything to look forward to it's easy to get depressed. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude though, because I get annoyed with myself when I'm sad!



Jeans, sweater, cardigan, scarf, belt, bag: Thrifted
NASA Shirt: Target
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace, earrings: Handmade by me

6 comments:

  1. I love mom jeans. I need to get some. And I'm sorry you're feeling down--at least your haircut is really cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the haircut. That is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair!! The orange bits are so bright! I had to hack off most of my hair once because of the splits were too many inches higher. </3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is always so cute. I think a bob would look great with you. And normally, I don't wear jeans, but those jeans look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely gif! :) and I like your hair like this and the cutesy cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very chic! I love your hair cut and that beautiful cardigan! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well if you wish! <3


    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Video: 7 Ways to Layer Your Clothes Like A New Yorker

    ReplyDelete