Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Thursday


The weather is nice.





I'm glad the weekend is coming up, and whaddya know, it also happens to be my Fall Break! Unfortunately it doesn't coincide with my sister's or boyfriend's, and my parents will be working, so I'll be on my own. But that definitely has it's perks too.



Dress, Shirt, Belt, Cardigan, Camera Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Socks: Old Navy
Brooch: Etsy



Lately I feel like I've watched everything Netflix has to offer... that would interest me anyway. I've watched Ugly Betty, Scrubs, Gossip Girl, Orange is the New Black, and Bob's Burgers, and I'm watching New Girl, The Mindy Project, Parks and Rec, and Top Model on Hulu. I've been wanting some good animes to watch, but if you have any recommendations for me I'd love to hear them!

6 comments:

  1. UGLY BETTY! I'd forgotten all about that. I think I saw every single episode back when I was 14 or so. I might have to indulge some nostalgia and get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun color combos. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and BBC Sherlock fan. Those are both on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this dress, lady! Hope you have a relaxing fall break! And as for Netflix... I've resorted to watching The Magic School Bus because I am out of shows. Soooo...

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best anime ever! Okay, I don't know anything about anime. But I love A:TLA. I also really like strappy heels with socks--so cozy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I love how with the white necktie gives the dress a cute nautical look :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy this dress. Love the print. <3

    -Cece

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete