Friday, June 21, 2013

Etsy Update

There are some really cool things available in my shop right now!

(sold)

Seriously, how cool is this dress?

It reminds me of Katie, don't you think?

You can now get hand printed shirts in the shop for $20! I'm taking custom orders for $30 each if you have something special in mind!

And you can now buy all these snazzy brooches. I'm wondering why they all haven't sold out because I'm actually obsessed with them.

And as usual I am open for blog header commissions and portraits! Hit me up guyz!

I also made a facebook page for the blog, hop on over and like it!

1 comment:

  1. That apple shirt is adorable! Also, I wish I wasn't broke because those pins make my heart pitter-patter! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete